Sunday, April 12, 2015

Welcome to
 "Inspiring Little Bits"
 
April 12th, 2015

My name is Angie and my daugthers name is Mariah. My daughter and I love the Lord, we love to worship him, study about him, talk about him but most of all we love to write about him. We have spent much time writing verses, inspiring words of encouragement, and prayers in our journals and books. We now feel God is asking us to share "Little Bits" of our inner most thoughts with you.

We cannot wait to begin this journey and hope that you will join us and enjoy being encouraged by God's love.

My beautiful daughter Mariah is only 10 years old, it is rare for someone that young to love God as much as she does. She has a deep desire to please him, learn about him, love him, but most importantly, share him with others. I cannot wait for you to experience her heart for him and get to know this amazing young lady.

We will try to post something at least once a week, it might be a scripture that touched us, a fond memory, something inspiring that happened to us or others, pictures and or just our life experiences with our Lord and Savior.

Can't wait to begin...we have a desire to blog about so many things.... thanks for reading!     
                                           
Angie

 There is a time for everything and this is my time to blog: 
                                                  Mariah Goucher                                         
Ecclesiastes
3:1-8

There is a right time for everything. Everything on earth has its special season. There is a time to be born and a time to die. There is a time to plant and a time to harvest. A time to kill and a time to heal. A time to tear down and a time to bulid up. A time to cry and a time to laugh. A time to grieve and a time to dance. A time to scatter stones and a time to gather them. A time to embrace and a time to turn away. A time to search and a time to quit searching. A time to keep and a time to throw away. A time to tear and a time to meand. A time to be quiet and a time to speak. A time to love and a time to hate. A time for war and a time for peace. 



13 comments:

  1. Thank you for your invitation, I joyfully accept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://miryam-seekingtheking.blogspot.com/ This is my blog spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://intothekingsgarden.blogspot.com/

    A friends blog spot I especially appreciate! She posts more often than I do and she really loves the Lord too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your blogs! :) God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie, my heart rejoiced when I seen your blog come across. I have been praying that your words of encouragement would come to light. Praise God, you both will be such a blessing to many. We will continue to pray for you. Love, Rick and Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your kind words.
    Mariah;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so very excited to finally get this up and going! We are also so excited you will be a part of it! Thanks guys! Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so very blessed to have you in my life! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Brandy...I am just as blessed to have you in my life!

      Delete
  8. This is beautiful Mariah..........and on this day of birth, my beloved brother Tim, would agree..... there is a time for everything! Thank you for helping me mourn his loss in a positive God filled way! Looking forward to more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry about your brother,Brandy,it would be very hard to lose someone you love and grew up with. Mariah:(

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete