Sunday, April 26, 2015

Fruit Of The Spirit

"Inspiring Little Bits"
How do YOU think God wants us to act? God has given us the Fruits of the Spirit as a guide on how he wants us to live and treat others.

 "Love" the first and most important Fruit of the Spirit. God speaks on Love over and over in the Bible. It is very important to him that we Love Him, Love Others, Love Ourselves and YES even Love our enemies.
 Matthew 5;44

In January I started to write a book... It's called "Lord, Teach Me How To Love As You Love".....and would like to share a "little bit" from it.

"Lord teach me to fulfill your instruction by giving me a love that comes from a pure heart, a clear conscience and a sincere faith. I want a Love so deep, so pure and so rare that it touches each and everyone I encounter."

I encourage you to study on Love this week in your quiet time...There is so much God has to say on the topic of Love. Find a scripture that pertains to the area in which you struggle to Love. Do you struggle truly loving your spouse, your family members, yourself or your enemies? Let's pray this week for healing in this area of our lives. Lets learn how to love like God loves!

I love you all,
Angie Goucher



Love is patient, Love is kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices when ever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love, Mariah Goucher







4 comments:

  1. I love it! Thank you for sharing... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My walk with God today has also giving me a fruit of the spirit. I am working on Joy and plan to put more Love into that Joy! Thank you for this inspiration and encouragement gals. Walking With God - The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with Joy. Psalm 126:3 Peace be with you my sisters in Christ! :) Have a God blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next week we journey into Joy something I think we all struggle to obtain fully. But with him all things are possible right! Thank you Brandy! We love you!

    ReplyDelete